1. Assist with the organizing of weekly activities for seniors within the Queensview/North Queensview NORC Program at designated times.
2.Distribute program materials.
3.Answer telephones as needed.
4.Schedule medical transportation reservations by completing form and faxing to car service provider. Enter trips into monthly ledger and count monthly statistics.
5.Schedule van trip reservations.
7. Assist in photocopying the monthly program newsletter and delivering it to both co-op management offices for distribution.
8. Assist with program outreach needs and program publicity.
9. Ensure room and any necessary equipment is set up and ready for use.
10. Ensure room is clean after program/activity.
11. Make Program Director aware when program supplies are needed.
12. Record participants’ attendance at activities and submits to Program Director.
13. Elicit participants’ recommendations to improve the activities; meet with Program Director to determine satisfaction and implementation of new ideas and addresses any specific needs of participants.
14. Mediate any disputes that may arise during activities, and communicate any needs or complaints of senior citizens to the Program Director.
15. Recruit new participants as appropriate.
16. Collect program contributions and submits attendance and contributions to the Program Director.
17. Meet with Program Director to discuss program ideas, issues, and receive feedback.
18. Knowledgeable of all emergency procedures and takes appropriate action when warranted. Completes occurrence reports as needed.
19. Perform other duties as required or assigned.
Knowledge, Skills And Requirements
High School Diploma or GED required. Experience working with a geriatric population preferred.
Selfhelp - 17 months ago