As a key member of the customer care team, the Customer Care Representative maintains communication with EarthLink's customers and assist them in resolving various concerns or questions. This person will have the ownership to resolve issues directly with customers and involve others when the concerns are larger. Additionally, this person helps to ensure that our customers have the level of service that we committed to and continue to see EarthLink as a partner to their organizations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Respond to customer requests regarding EarthLink’s products and services, process/procedures, billing, and repair requests.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer problems quickly and completely.
- Educate customers on benefits of EarthLink’s products and services.
- Process customer change requests to change customer accounts using the order process system.
- Respond to customer requests via voicemail, email, web chat, and regular mail.
- Prioritize work to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Work in partnership with other EarthLink service/repair-related departments to resolve customer issues.
Minimum Education: High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ year's successful years in a call center environment .
- A true passion for customer service – feeling satisfaction that you were able to help someone, especially with difficult situations.
- Outstanding time management and work prioritization skills. You should be someone who enjoys toggling through multiple screens, having a full “to-do” list, enjoy constant contact and talking to many different people each day.
- Intermediate –level competence using a Windows-based environment.
- Ability to investigate and understand a customer issue.
- Ability to educate customers on the telecom solutions that EarthLink offers.
- Be exceptional at diffusing tough situations by using various communication methods/strategies depending on the audience.
- Demonstrated customer responsiveness and ability to generate customer confidence.
- Demonstrated insight and judgment in knowing when and how to seek help.
- Comfortable working in a structured environment.
- Flexible in working varied shifts.
- Able to sit or stand / be on the phone for extended periods of time.
- Self-confident with a can-do attitude and keen interest in taking on and surpassing challenges.
EarthLink Inc. - 17 months ago
Some of us spend way too much time online, and EarthLink is OK with that. The company provides Internet connections to more than 1 million...