THIS POSITION IS FOR A PART-TIME DELI SALES ASSOCIATE (Multiple positions available)
Primary Purpose: Perform duties that ensure department appearance, quality, variety, safety, and food safety are consistently maintained at the highest level. Demonstrate a strong culture in support of Hannaford Strategy. Build customer relations and provide enthusiastic customer awareness.
Effective communication, customer service, and selling skills.
Effective interpersonal skills and desire to work in a team environment.
Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks and technical requirements of the job.
Must meet minimum age requirements.
Essential Job Functions:
• Greet and assist customers with locating and selecting products.
• Slice, cut, prepare, weigh and package products according to established standards and quality goals.
• Perform all assigned cleaning functions in accordance with company policy.
• Adhere to highest product quality standards to support our department strategy.
• Achieve productivity standards as outlined in Management Planning.
• Develop product knowledge in various areas of the department.
• Share recognition of accomplishments and reflect the key behaviors; Be There, Make It Easy and Add Something To Their Day, and Be the Difference.
• Assist in training other associates and perform other functions as assigned.
• Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position, with or without reasonable accommodations.
Hannaford - 14 months ago
Hannaford Bros. may have started as a fruit and vegetable stand in 1883, but it has expanded from its Maine roots to become an upscale...