As one of the nation’s fastest growing Christian foster care ministries, The Bair Foundation is currently seeking candidates for a part time Family Preservation Specialist in Harrisburg, PA.
• Responsible for providing in home parent education and support services to children and families for the purposes of reunification and family preservation.
• Facilitates family support services in accordance with The Bair Foundation’s mission and values the provision of a safe, secure and nurturing living experience for children.
• Accepts referrals from County CYS agency and schedules families for in-home services process.
• Coordinates and facilitates a Family Team Meeting for each referred family, which will include the family, CYS, and other family supports, to develop the Family Service Plan (FSP).
• Provides care management services to each referred family, and completes appropriate Active Parenting.
• Meets with referring county CYS personnel regularly to provide ongoing reports of the family’s progress.
• Develops a Family Service Plan (FSP) to meet program requirements and to establish the services to be provided for each client.
• Bachelor’s degree in psychology, teaching, or related field, FBI and Act 33/34 clearances required. FBI and Act 33/34 clearances required.
The Bair Foundation National Office - 17 months ago