Performs general administration and technical duties required to support activities and operations of the information services department.
· High School Diploma or GED required
· Current Computer Science major in College or Computer Technical School.
· Must be enrolled in a minimum of nine hours
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
- Knowledge of general office practices and automated systems, both from a reporting
- and input gathering view
- Ability to deal effectively with the public, City employees and communicate clearly and tactfully with co-workers
- Ability to attend work regularly and learn new technical skills quickly and efficiently
- Ability to lift, carry, push and pull 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand, walk and sit two hours per day
- Must submit to and pass pre-employment drug test
- Valid Class C Driver’s License with a good driving record as defined by City policy
- Monday through Friday, approximately 20 hours per week