Under general supervision, performs a variety of technical duties including customer service, basic information and reference service, receiving and processing, and modification of bibliographic records. Provides functional and technical supervision to library assistants and volunteers.
- High school Diploma
- Minimum 2 years of college or equivalent library experience
- Knowledge of the organization of library materials and resources
- Knowledge of various library classification schemes
- Knowledge of library reference materials and resources
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
- Must submit to and pass pre-employment drug test
- Must be available to work nights, weekends, and some split shifts as required.
- Must submit to and pass a functional capacity test.
- 20 hours a week, including nights and weekends. Hours may vary.