Massage Therapist, LMT
To provide an exceptional spa experience that exceeds the expectations of our guests. Perform massage and body treatments, and provide personal attention to each guest.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Perform various types of massage and body treatments.
- Greet and welcome guests.
- Follow all procedures and guidelines while administering massage therapy. I.e., adhere to draping policy, refer guests with medical problems to their physicians, adhere to time length and treatment protocols when administering treatments, and conduct a pre-screening to determine any client contraindications.
- Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of emergency situations.
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull a minimum of 25 lbs.
- Must be able to stand/walk up to 4-6 hours per day.
Hcareers.com - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard