Supervises daily activities of drivers and package handlers to ensure that all assigned duties are accomplished safely and timely. Supervisors typically work Monday through Friday however, weekend work may be required based upon location and business needs. Part-time management employees are generally expected to work 5 1/2 hours per day and are paid weekly. Medical, dental, and vision benefits are offered to employees and their eligible dependents. Additional benefits include educational assistance, 401K, discounted stock, and paid vacations/holidays.
- Customer service skills (internal/external)
- Phone etiquette
- Ability to work varying shifts, additional hours and/or overtime depending on service needs
- Multi-tasking skills
- Perform general office tasks such as paperwork, typing, and/or use of a computer, filing, calculating and use of telephone
- Good cognitive reasoning skills
- Self motivation
- Microsoft Office knowledge (ie. excel, word, powerpoint)
- Work cooperatively in a diverse work environment
- Ability to direct the work of the other employees effectively
- Verification and submittal of timecards
- Perform other functions that may be assigned
Employer will not sponsor visas for position.
UPS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a global leader in package delivery and supply chain solutions, UPS is passionate about innovating new ways to make business work better,...