PT Seafood Sales Associate
**MOSTLY CLOSING SHIFTS 2PM-8PM/3PM-9PM**
Essential Job Functions:
1. Provide outstanding, friendly customer service. Communicate with and assist customers in selection of product.
2. Cut, filet and display seafood. Process merchandise properly, paying careful attention to rotation of products according to prescribed standards.
3. Perform assigned tasks such as replenishing merchandise, preparation of food products or setting up displays etc.
4. Maintain accurate, neat records of production, shrink, sales, and inventory.
5. Package and display products according to customer demands.
6. Wash, rinse, and sanitize equipment according to company policies.
7. Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position, with or without reasonable accommodations.
1. Effective communication, customer service, and selling skills.
2. Effective interpersonal skills and desire to work in a team environment.
3. Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks and technical requirements of the job.
1. Develop and expand knowledge of seafood product storage and preparation techniques.
2. Observe and follow all company policies and established standard practices.
3. Maintain a neat, well-groomed personal appearance at all times and comply with company personal appearance policy.
4. Assist in special projects and perform other functions as assigned by supervision.
5. Assist in training other associates when assigned.
6. Build and maintain ice wall.
7. Maintain solid communication in the department and throughout the organization.
8. Work within our company’s management planning (MPP) guidelines to maintain productivity.
9. Support company safety standards. Communicate any needed equipment repairs or maintenance work needed. Keep work area free from debris and safety hazards.
10. Treat all co-workers with fairness and dignity.
11. Have total understanding of department’s standard practice manual and its intent.
12. Observe and maintain company sanitation and food safety standards.
13. Maintain the quality of department’s appearance and presentation.
14. Perform all other duties as assigned.
Hannaford - 18 months ago
Hannaford Bros. may have started as a fruit and vegetable stand in 1883, but it has expanded from its Maine roots to become an upscale...