MetroPCS Wireless, Inc. was formed in 1994 to provide an affordable, simple to use wireless service for customers in metropolitan areas seeking an alternative to traditional landline or wireless service. Our rapidly growing company offers a great work environment. Visit us at http://www.metropcs.com/ to learn more about our exciting history and to view our job postings.
Responsible for the inside sales to new and current customers in the MetroPCS company owned retail stores. This position is also responsible for the administrative and logistics functions of setting up that customer to receive service from MetroPCS, Inc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Minimum Position Requirements:
- Create a very positive sales/buying experience for the customer.
- Identify customer’s needs and provide information about the benefits of our service that can meet those needs.
- Professionally and clearly explain and demonstrate our products, services, features and benefits relating to the customer’s needs, as well as, being able to troubleshoot customer service questions to help resolve all customer problems/concerns.
- Maintain files of existing and potential customers.
- Maintain floor stocking levels, displays, etc.
- Perform sales tracking and related reports.
- Insure that all company policies are followed. Accepting payments on customer accounts and doing exchanges/upgrades correctly.
- Balancing/reconciliation of cash drawer to meet company standards.
- Perform customer services activities, as required.
- High school or GED equivalent
- 1 year retail sales or customer service experience; experience in the wireless telecommunications industry is preferred
MetroPCS - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
MetroPCS Communications has an urban outlook on communications. The regional wireless service provider offers use of its phone networks...