Job ID: 236
Job Category: Customer Support
Tier 3 Support Specialist
Tier 3 Supports primary focus is to provide quality technical support for IPOS, POS, and WEBPOS terminals at license sales locations. Tier 3 is the last line of support for these devices and applications. Tier 3 support is expected to quickly and professionally diagnose all agent issues and ensure the operation of all agent systems, equipment, and connectivity in a timely manner.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Basic understanding of common network devices and configurations
- Performing advanced hardware checks on potentially defective IPOS terminals including NIC functionality, Modem functionality, internal battery stability, and USB port functionality
- Identifying persistent hardware defect issues and investigating potential causes through troubleshooting and analysis
- Assisting license sales agent locations with peripheral equipment not belonging to Active Outdoors with bearing on equipment functionality including: routers, power strips, ethernet switches, telephone lines, telephone switch boxes, wide area networks, and local area networks.
- Detail oriented call logging for troubleshooting steps preformed
Prior Customer Service Experience
Microsoft Office Skills a must - Excel and Word
Basic understanding of common network devices and configurations
Familiar with Windows OS and MS Office Suite
Ability to analyze and edit command line level functions
Practice excellent quality service and phone etiquette
Ability to work in a stressful environment, meet deadlines, work with minimal supervision
Active Network, Inc. - 18 months ago
The Active Network delivers integrated technology solutions, marketing services and online media properties that enable and encourage...