Lanier Parking Solutions has an immediate need for high energy PT Shuttle Drivers for our Atlanta, GA operations. These positions are for the right person who believes in exceptional customer service and being dependable.
Enthusiasm and a passion for customer service are the key attributes that we are looking for in a Lanier Shuttle Driver as you will be the first, and sometimes only, level of interaction Lanier has with our guests. Some of the responsibilities will be, but not necessarily limited to: driving shuttle, answering customer questions, assisting guests to and from their vehicles, and most importantly, providing exceptional customer service!
To become an integral part of the Lanier Parking team you will need:
- To be at least 18 years of age.
- A clean background check and driving record.
- A current CDL with passenger endorsement.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- The ability to stand and walk outside for long periods of time, as well as the willingness to work outside in a variety of weather conditions.
- The ability to work flexible hours, including holidays and weekends.
If you are an exceptional person looking for a new challenge, we are looking forward to receiving your application! Please apply below - be sure to complete the application in its entirety (including the background consent form).
Click to apply: https://www.fastrecruiting.net/View_JobApplication.aspx?jobcode=IVRCODE2184
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Lanier Parking Solutions - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Pompano Beach, FL
- 4 days ago