· High school diploma or GED.
· One to two years teller experience preferred.
· Cash handling experience preferred.
CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS:
· Willingness to provide a level of service which will clearly differentiate us from our competitors.
· Superior sales and persuasion skills and the ability to communicate product information to customers and potential customers.
· Professional demeanor in appearance, interpersonal relations, work ethic and attitude.
· Possess clear, concise, effective written and oral communication skills to effectively express thoughts, ideas and concepts to bank employees and bank customers.
· Must be willing to work as part of a team.
· Ability to accurately follow instructions on a variety of subjects.
· Must possess a pleasant, outgoing personality and must be personable.
· Ability to perform general clerical duties and operate various departmental equipment.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Knowledge of US Coin and Currency and the ability to handle large volumes of cash.
· Ability to perform basic math skills to accurately perform financial transactions.
· Knowledge and ability to use computer terminal and various software systems.
· May be required to work at other WesBanco Banking Centers.
· May be required to work some evenings and Saturdays.
· Ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds.
Banking is a highly regulated industry and you will be expected to acquire and maintain a proficiency in the Bank’s policies and procedures, and adhere to all laws, rules and regulations that are applicable to your conduct and the work you will be performing. You will also be expected to complete all assigned compliance training in a timely manner.
WesBanco Bank, Inc. - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard -