The Administrative Assistant provides both administrative and clerical assistance to the Chapter Executive and other Directors within the chapter.
The Date Range for this purpose is 2/4/13 through 6/1/13.
A STRONG INTERNAL CANDIDATE HAS BEEN IDENTIFIED
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, make travel arrangements, maintain chapter Executive’s calendar, and assist with the coordination of fundraising events.
- Draft correspondence; prepare reports, charts, and overheads.
- Respond to requests for information verbally or in writing.
- Maintain and update records for fundraising.
- Typing and data entry for various chapter needs.
- Control and maintain record keeping.
- May order and maintain office supplies.
- Provide assistance to Directors where necessary.
- Provide miscellaneous office duties such as answering phones, photocopying, process incoming and outgoing mail, etc.
- Direct and assist volunteers who handle clerical duties; may supervise volunteers.
- High School diploma, Associate or Technical degree or equivalent.
- 2 - 3 years of directly related work experience.
- Thorough working knowledge of e-mail and Microsoft Office Suite, especially Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to use a printer, copier, telephone and fax machine.
- Ability to lift, bend, and/or carry items/boxes.
- Must successfully complete a credit and criminal background check.
The March of Dimes Foundation has been lending a hand since 1938. Established by President Franklin Roosevelt to fight polio, the...