Position: Test Examiner
Location: Monterey, CA
Job Code: TE_1208
Glyph Language Services is currently seeking an on-site Test Examiner to carry out Testing Services at the Defense Language Institute Foreign Language Center in Monterey, California.
The Test Examiner will:
- Administer tests as directed by the PM.
Due to the access of For Official Use Only materials, the Test Examiner must not be:
- Current military or DoD linguist.
- Current DoD language instructor.
- Current DoD basic skills instructor.
- Current retention NCO.
- Current U.S. military recruiter.
- Any person who may have a conflict of interest. This would include, but not be limited to, any person who may be required to take a DLPT/DLAB/OPI as part of his/her official government duties. This would also include spouse or children of said individuals.
- Excellent customer service skills and verbal communication skills.
- Previous relevant experience.
- Knowledge of/experience with military language testing programs is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of/experience with military terminology, office procedures, and language programs plus familiarity/facility with Microsoft Windows, Word, PowerPoint and Excel is highly desirable.
For immediate consideration please email your resume, 4 professional references, and a cover letter detailing relevant experience to jobs (at) glyphservices.com. Please reference the Job Code in your email.