Percent Time: |
Type of Position
Regular: A position which is considered essential for the effective long-term operation of the university. Persons appointed to this position will receive the privileges and benefits associated with regular employment status.
• Assist in overall recruitment communications strategy development.
• Develop and evaluate telemarketing strategy and manage student phone team.
• Work with international recruiting staff to develop and execute a communications plan aimed at diversifying international enrollment.
• Plan strategy, draft and edit copy, and coordinate data for email campaigns.
• Plan and monitor social media strategy and campaigns.
• Evaluate, revise, and coordinate campus visit program communications, from event promotion to publications use to program content and presentation.
• Manage select recruitment territory(s).
• Other duties as assigned.
A Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, journalism or a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
• 6 months – 1 year working in communications, marketing, or related field
• Demonstrated experience developing editorial content
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Experience managing social media platforms for a business or entity
• Experience working with web content management systems
• Experience in higher education student recruitment
• Experience working within creative teams