Collaborates on the monthly lumber pricing for market ensuring accurate, efficient and timely submittals. Manages the price lockin process for lumber and millwork customer base. Assists market and location teams with quoting, pricing and customer PO verification process.
Major Responsibilities: 1. Reviews and approves all margin changes for customer orders above margin minimum and requiring system override.
2. Efficiently manage job quoting and price lock-in workflow; ensuring timely and accurate quote entry into the company system, response to requests for pricing, AR driven price lock-ins, and other customer follow-up.
3. Proactively manage bids and contracts; actively review bids for pricing accuracy.
4. Understands and actively support ICS, Sales team and Market Managers strategies ensuring optimal market profitability and maximum productivity goals are achieved.
5. Regularly review applicable reporting tools; including Daily Flash, Customer Rankings Report, Customer Stratification, and other Pricing/SalesPerformance reports . . Additionally, aids in the creation of market specific pricing/sales tools and data needs via Excel or other Microsoft programs.
6. Partners with Inside Sales to ensure accurate A/R; including prompt resolution of customer credits and pricing related issues.
7. Open communication with all levels regarding market challenges, solutions and business impacts
Associate’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Advanced Excel skills, including formulas and macro development
Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at once in a fast paced atmosphere
Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Strong desire to learn and grow within the organization.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s our...