Responsible for installing, terminating, testing and maintenance of cell towers and overseeing work of Tower Techs. Will complete scopes of work assigned while ensuring safety, quality, timelines and financial expectations are met for commercial deployment of services.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function and basic duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and basic duties.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Perform all aspects of line and antenna work, as well as limited civil work.
- Provide direction to crew members as required; ensure directions are followed appropriately.
- Responsible for training crew members to meet job written specification requirements.
- Able to complete job requirements of each crew member should a need arise.
- Responsible for all tools, equipment and materials issued for each job.
- Understand proper rigging techniques and rated capacities of gear utilized.
- Ability to perform and inspect certain types of rigging operations.
- Must complete appropriate paperwork accurately and timely as required by each job and within the parameters of the company.
- Must be able to climb up to 200 feet to perform installations.
- Must be able to work at various heights for extended periods of time.
- Able to operate power tools and use hand tools, as required.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe work environment and a well-organized, clean work site, including ensuring safety standards and requirements are adhered to by crew members; tools and equipment are inspected daily and are operated safely.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with other team members within the department and throughout the organization.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Regular and prompt attendance at work is a primary function and requirement of this position.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
- Minimum of four years cell tower climbing experience.
- Specific experience with microwave systems and/or wireless carrier builds.
- Computer literate in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Intermediate level of experience using Microsoft Excel. Must have the ability to perform functions such as creating a spreadsheet, formatting a spreadsheet, using the formula bar to perform various functions, importing/exporting documents, and calculating numbers.
- Intermediate level of experience using Microsoft Outlook. Must have the ability to perform functions such as composing, sending, forwarding and replying to incoming e-mail, attaching computerized files, and utilizing calendar and task reminders.
- Intermediate level of experience using Microsoft Word. Must have the ability to perform functions such as composing, editing, naming and saving documents, formatting text, and printing.
Certificates & Licenses
- Auto insurance
- Valid drivers license
- Basic first aid / CPR certification
- Connector and RET certification
- Must have or obtain documented Authorized Climber and Competent Climber/Rescue certification from an accredited institution that meets Federal standards.
· Knowledge of sweep testing and PIM testing experience preferred.
· Familiar with RF theory and test gear.
· Familiar with basic electrical information.
· Knowledge of grounding specifications required.
· Proficient in intermediate mathematical skills such as adding, subtracting, dividing, multiplying, and calculation of fractions, percentages, ratio, and measurements.
· Knowledge of measurements such as length, height, width, inches, feet, and meters.
· Primary language used to perform this job is English.
Our company is built around two core assets, its brands and its people. That's what makes working at Perfect 10 so special. We believe work...