The successful candidate will demonstrate:|
- Strong communication/ leadership skills.
- Strong influence, collaboration and negotiation experience.
- Ability to collaborate with supporting resources across business and/or functional lines.
- Have excellent oral and written skills/possess strong meeting and work session facilitation skills.
- Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team, the ability to manage time and resources to meet assigned deadlines.
- Have strong understanding of prioritization stemming from the elicitation of system and/or user requirements.
- Have excellent organizational skills, proven analytical, planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Must be knowledgeable in the English language/speak clearly and understandably using the English language.
- Experienced Information Technology programmer Required 8 Years
- Experience using Structured Query Language Required 5 Years
- Experience utilizing PacBase for relational systems on a Unisys OS/2200 or IBM mainframe Required 2 Years
- Experience utilizing Pacbase within the past 3 years Required 3 Years
- Experience working directly with end users to define requirements and provide technical advice and assistance in a large scale environment Required 3 Years
Dedicated Technologies Inc - 22 months ago