Fuhu Inc., is the leading designer, seller and innovator of “thoughtful” consumer products and services for children. Creator of the nabi™ tablet, the world’s first tablet made just for kids, Fuhu provides an ecosystem of hardware, software services, and accessories to immerse kids in rich and engaging experiences. nabi ™ is available in all major U.S. retailers including Walmart, Best Buy, GameStop, Target.com and Amazon.com.
Fuhu is currently seeking a Packaging Designer to join our growing team. The Packagine Designer will be responsible for the design and development of our packag ing. The Packaging Designer will collaborate with writers, print producers and the marketing team to create work that is on strategy, on budget and on deadline.
- Develop and design new creative concepts and graphics for company packagin g
- Communication and interaction with the marketing team to ensure the work remains consistent with Company’s expectations and campaign strategy
- Ensure concepts, rounds and final art are accurate and error free
- Support Production Artists to ensure the accurate release of final mechanicals to vendors by the agreed deadline
- Manage multiple creative projects
- Bachelors degree in Graphic Design or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience working in graphic design field
- Solid grasp of design and typography
- In-depth knowledge of artwork development and production processes
- Solid understanding of direct mail and collateral
- Excellent organizational and design skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- Ability to thrive in a team environment with solid collaboration and communication skills
- Creative problem solver with demonstrated time management and organizational skills
Fuhu, Inc., creators of the nabi Tablet, Fooz Kids and urDrive, is a leading provider of cloud-served software, applications, and services...