Reporting to the Plant Manager, you will have the following main functions:
- Redesign and upgrade current equipment.
- Prepare CAPEX projects from design to start-up.
- Troubleshoot, repair, and replace all mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic components on equipment.
- Supervise the maintenance department.
- Ensure safety of machines through guarding and design changes.
- Establish continuous improvement tools for the maintenance department and preventative maintenance program.
- Participation in the budget preparation.
Will pay relocation
- Must have BS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in engineering in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Autocad.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience in PLC systems and AC/DC drive systems.
Send resume to email@example.com
Refer to job code- sp 515
Flexo For Hire
655 Craig Road
St Louis, MO
National Printing and Packaging Services (NPPS)
- 3 years ago - save job