MillerCoors is built upon a foundation of more than 288 years of brewing heritage. It is a legacy driven by our founders to brew the highest quality beers, and a commitment that continues today. Our vision is to create America's best beer company by driving profitable growth. And we insist on building our brands the right way through quality brewing, responsible marketing, and a commitment to sustainable development and community investments. We're building a true team of highly talented people. People who are passionate about the beer business, who love to win and have a desire to learn, and who always aim to amaze customers by doing the little things that make a big difference. |
Posting Job Description
Provides leadership for optimal functioning and reliability of brewery assets and processes. Drives functional problem solving, innovations and process improvement of assets, processes and technology. Provides support and expertise for asset management, machine availability, reliability and performance. Provides effective engineering support. Serves as a resource to ensure the long term sustainability of equipment reliability. Ensures engineering integrity on equipment.
Provides leadership and manages a brewery equipment specialist team. Coaches, develops and mentors equipment specialists in building, maintaining and improving equipment expertise capability and ownership. Develops and supports a culture of continuous improvement and innovation to support improved performance of brewery processes, assets, safety and quality.
Responsible for the safety and quality of our products by adhering to all rules, regulations, policies, programs and related MillerCoors Safe Quality Food (SQF).
Education level and/or experience
Skills and/or knowledge
- BS in Engineering or related technical degree or equivalent experience required; advanced degree in Business Management, Project Management or Engineering preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years in an engineering/maintenance leadership/managerial position in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of packaging processes preferred
- Understanding of asset care practices
- Understanding of maintenance-related systems
- Ability to apply root-cause and problem solving skills
- Ability to analyze technical data and recognize trends that adversely impact equipment reliability
- Knowledge of the MillerCoors Manufacturing Way, GEMS and the WCM 11 Best practices
- Ability to lead in a team-based environment
- Working knowledge of computer-based work-order systems, and computer systems
- Demonstrated ability to establish professional networks outside of brewery for benchmarking and current technology
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Ability to coach and develop individuals
MillerCoors is proof that beer can make old foes new friends. Long-time rivals, UK-based SABMiller and US-based Molson Coors put aside their...