BorrowLenses.com is looking for an extremely talented Packaging Specialist Team Lead to help lead our warehouse team.
We are a responsive and agile team who bounce ideas off each other, hand tasks back and forth seamlessly, and work together to get the job done. You'll need to be communicative, conscientious, smart, and productive.
BorrowLenses.com is first and foremost a fun and casual place to work, no doubt, but it can prove to be a hectic working environment that requires determination, attention to minute detail, and the ability to focus on the task at hand amid ringing phones and mass quantities of boxes moving in and out of the workplace on a daily basis. It's a bit chaotic at times, we won't lie, but we're a five-star rated team of ass-kickers that rely on each other to get the job done, and our customers love what we do for them. The best part about all of this? You will have unfettered access to our massive collection of photo gear. In addition to gear we also provide a laid back work environment, medical benefits, paid vacation, 401k and free lunch on Wednesdays.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Experience & qualifications:
- Lead a small team of packing specialists under the supervision of the warehouse manager
- Ensure high morale of team members by promoting a positive and professional work environment
- Contribute new ideas to improve quality and efficiency of the team
- Delegate daily work load amongst the team
- Monitor quality of packing, and packing supplies used by employees
- Unpack, sort and stock return equipment
- Package finished goods into boxes per set standards
- Lift, sort and stack boxes in orderly fashion on loading dock and/or load into truck
- Data keeping of inbound/outbound shipment
- Cycle count and ordering of packaging supplies
- Build boxes as needed
- Assist in other Operations areas as needed
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1+ years warehouse experience preferred
- 2+ years of management, or team lead experience
- Basic knowledge of DSLR equipment (bodies, lenses, flashes, tripods, and accessories)
- Knowledge of basic computer skills
- Must be able to lift 25-50 pounds over 10 times per day
- Salary commensurate with experience. Please remember that we are a start up, without any venture funding, however the potential for growth is enormous! WIth that in mind, please include your salary history, along with salary requirements included with your cover letter.
Borrowlenses.com - 12 months ago