The Packaging Stager, under general supervision, works together with the Packaging Supervisors, Packaging Leads, and Scheduler to accomplish the packaging needs of the Planners. The Packaging Stager is responsible for the set up and staging of all packaging components, labels and bulk for each run, on all lines of the packaging department. Additionally, the Packaging Stager is responsible for the compilation of batch records that accompany each run. After components and labels are received, the Packaging Stager is responsible for putting them in designated pallet positions or label shelves. The Packaging Stager is responsible for maintaining and updating the bulk locator and taking care of shipping all PO requirements given by the Planners.
• Gather batch record, LAF and request COA and labels from QC
• Pull bulk and stage for run
• Pull components and stage for run
• Update and maintain inventory green cards in warehouse
• Places all components and bulk after received in designated areas
• Restock all overflow bulk components after runs
• Put away all bulk and components once received in and QC has released
• Handle problems and issues before run enters the room
• Pull and stage all requirements listed on PO from Planners
• Clear and accurate documentation of required tasks
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Metagenics, Inc. is a life sciences company and leading developer and manufacturer of science-based nutraceuticals and medical foods sold to...