Postal/Zip Code: 75160
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope™, a division of Oldcastle, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
We are currently seeking Packers in our Packing department for our plant operations in Terrell, Texas. If you have a desire to learn and grow in a team environment then Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope could be a great place for your career.
This position is responsible for packing aluminum extrusions with a partner.
1. Ability to operate an overhead crane.
2. Ability to pack aluminum extrusions using a box knife, cardboard and tape.
3. Ability to lift, push and pull up to 75 lbs individually and 150 lbs with a partner.
4. Ability to read written instructions, and take verbal instructions.
5. Ability to multitask, proritize and work under time constraints.
6. Ability to work with others with good teamwork skills.
7. Ability to adapt to constant change.
8. Ability to stand on concrete for up to 10-12 hours per day.
9 .Ability to work in extreme temperatures.
10.Ability to wear, arm guards, hard hats, steel toe shoes, safety vest, safety glasses, arm guards and ear plugs.
11.Ability to adhere to all safety protocol is a must.
12. Must have some experience in a Manufacturing facility.
WHAT OLDCASTLE OFFERS YOU
- Qualified candidates must be able to work 3rd shift with periods of required over time before and after normal shift hours.
Highly competitive base pay
Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
Group retirement savings program
Health and wellness programs
A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
One of our employees says it best…
“The great thing about Oldcastle is there never seems to be a shortage of opportunities." – Anass
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.
Oldcastle - 11 months ago
Oldcastle is the largest manufacturer of building products and materials in North America with more than 1500 locations and 35,000...