- Follows step by step, as well as general, written and/or verbal instructions (checklists) in the preparation of documentation requests and/or accessories for shipment. Ensures all paperwork/documentation is included and complete.
- Performs a variety of routine and complex shipping/receiving/ scheduling duties.
- Provides support to department members as required. Ensures department procedures are followed in the carrying out of tasks.
- Utilizing a personal computer, keeps accurate records/documentation of all transactions for shipments and deliveries. Investigates record discrepancies as required.
- Interfaces with production control, product finishing and with external trucking company (ies) to ensure shipping schedules are met and to resolve complex problems/issues..
- Keeps work area neat, clean and organized.
- Performs related work as assigned.
- Assists with assembly and production of documentation and safety training materials.
Requires knowledge of basic English grammar and spelling and ability to read, comprehend and follow complicated written instructions. Also needs to be able to operate a personal computer and perform basic arithmetic. Knowledge typically acquired through obtaining a high school degree.
Position typically requires three (3) to five (5) years of manufacturing/warehouse related work experience.
The Raymond Corporation - 7 months ago
Business at The Raymond Corporation is picking up, literally. The company manufactures electric material-handling equipment, including fork...