Oxford Industries, Inc. is an international apparel design, sourcing and marketing company including a diverse portfolio of owned lifestyle brands featuring Tommy Bahama, Lilly Pulitzer and Ben Sherman, as well as owned and licensed brands of tailored clothing and golf apparel.
The Packer is responsible for the packaging of a variety of apparel and accessory products in Oxford Industries' Lyons Distribution Center.
- Assemble line and pad cartons using hand tools.
- Seal cartons using tape or other materials
- Examine and inspect cartons and materials to ensure that packing specifications are met.
- Mark and label cartons using marking tools
Oxford Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- High School Diploma preferred, but not required
- 0-2 years general work experience
- Writes clearly, presents numerical data effectively, able to read and interpret written information
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Observes safety procedures, reports potentially unsafe conditions, uses equipment and materials properly
- Frequent ability to bend, kneel, stoop, and stand for several hours each day is required. Additionally, some lifting may be required.
Oxford Industries - 17 months ago
Oxford Industries, Inc. is an international apparel design, sourcing and marketing company featuring a diverse portfolio of owned and...