Aluminum Extrusion is seeking to add an experienced Shipping and Packaging Supervisor to its Canton facility. Position includes shift/weekend work. The Packing & Shipping Supervisor works in overseeing daily operations and providing subject matter expertise in all areas of responsibility. The supervisor uses multi-tasking skills to perform both employee relations tasks and to meet and exceed operational commitments.
- Plan out shipping orders by day and week and orders
- Provide a safe and clean environment for employees and guests
- Work with employees, training and re-training them in the SOP’s of the company
- Ensure shipments are inspected, packed, loaded and shipped according to the customers’ specifications
- Communicating with the Sales Department, supervisor and drivers
- Other duties as needed or required
- 5+ years in packing aluminum extrusion and logistics management with a strong emphasis on productivity and customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Three to five years of direct management experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must be computer knowledgeable
If interested, send resume to: Jtyler@aaeo.com
American Aluminum offers a competitive wage and benefits package, including medical, dental, life, flexible spending, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.
American Aluminum Extrusion Company, LLC - 10 months ago