Returns materials to shelves, retrieves materials as needed, and revises and reorders shelves as directed, in a busy environment with a focus on customer service.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to :
• Shelving library materials using the Library of Congress Cataloging and alphabetical system;
• Gathering un-shelved materials throughout the library;
• Occasionally assisting at the customer services desk and helping set up for library programs.
Requirements & Qualifications :
• Ability to complete repetitive tasks;
• Physical ability to bend, stoop, reach, stand for prolonged periods of time, and maneuver heavy book trucks.
Work Hours : 12 hours per week; Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings.
Salary: $7.47 per hour
How to Apply : Interested applicants should apply online by February 18, 2013
Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh - 18 months ago