Three Deep Marketing is seeking a driven individual with a passion for interactive marketing to be a Paid Search and Digital Media Specialist. Do you love Paid Search? Are you a Facebook ad whiz? Is DoubleClick in your vocabulary? If you’re a hard-working, analytically minded person that enjoys researching target audiences, creating ads, structuring campaigns and optimizing for results, then Three Deep might be the place for you.
Skills and Qualifications
- Account Relationships: You’ll be the go-to PPC and digital media person for the accounts you manage with our clients. As such, you may be expected maintain communication with clients and inform them of campaign progress. This includes prioritizing resources to meet the sales, budget and efficiency goals of the client. In addition, you will be expected to maintain relationships with our primary search and digital media vendors (DoubleClick, Google, Bing!) and help establish processes, contracts, and negotiations.
- Continued Learning: We encourage all of our employees to continue learning and refining their skills, so we will work with you to make sure that you’re continuing to further your expertise through certifications, local conferences and events.
- Research, Analysis and Reporting: You will work alongside our interactive team to perform keyword research, demographic analysis and overall planning for each client account. This includes performing an audit and making recommendations to the client, as well as maximizing profitability and sales growth through intelligent analytics and segmented targeting. You will be responsible for consistently monitoring and keeping campaigns up to date with new advertising features and techniques, as well as providing analysis utilizing tools such as Google Analytics to maximize the performance of online marketing programs.
- Team Collaboration: You’ll often engage in teamwork with the other Paid Search Specialist(s) as well as other members of the Three Deep team to ensure that we are delivering an effective service to our clients.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or related business experience
- 3-5 years running paid search campaigns
- Strong familiarity with Display advertising networks and technologies, especially with Facebook and Doubleclick
- Must have strong presentation skills (PowerPoint) and demonstrated analytical skills
- Knowledge of third party analytics and API solutions
- Understanding of the fundamentals of online media tracking
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors, agencies and partners
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- A natural curiosity for how things work
- Google Certifications preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer
Three Deep Marketing is a marketing technology agency. We offer a full portfolio of professional services using proprietary technologies and business expertise to design, deploy and optimize marketing campaigns to support both Fortune 500 companies and SMB clients.
- Bachelors degree in marketing, finance or equivalent experience
Our services include marketing strategy and planning, database marketing, search optimization, campaign management and execution, web development, and program reporting and analysis.
We were honored as a top “Best Places to Work” in the Twin Cities the past two consecutive years. Three Deep was also recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the 20 fastest growing private companies in Minneapolis/St. Paul.
Three Deep, Inc. - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard