Progrexion and its affiliated companies, Lexington Law and CreditRepair.com, comprise the nation’s largest consumer advocacy network and employ over 1,500+ people at locations throughout the Wasatch Front, Phoenix and in Idaho. Progrexion offers a full range of services with an emphasis in on-line and direct response marketing. Our creativity and drive stem from our relaxed office vibe and our amazing team of over-achieving, wicked-talented experts (Facebook.com/Progrexion). We are searching for a Paid search Manager to manage 2 brands on Paid search. If you have wicked talented experience growing affiliate partners through on-line associations and networks; it is time to think about Progrexion.
Progrexion Marketing manages the marketing for LexingtonLaw.com, and CreditRepair.com. Paid search is one of the companies founding channels and continues to be a major part of the company’s growth. Progrexion believes in an Integrated Marketing approach to Search and is committing to internally coordinating our efforts between Paid, Natural, Social, and our Digital Media efforts.
Progrexion spends over ½ million dollars a month on search engine placements, and strategic placements on various content and display networks. The Paid Search Coordinator will help in monitoring the paid search placements as they show up in Google, Bing, and MSN. You will be a key player in assisting the Paid Search team to optimize and maximize their marketing efforts and campaigns. This is an excellent opportunity to get experience and exposure with online marketing, paid search, and digital media at an innovative and awesome Utah company.
- Assist Digital Marketing team in setting up and managing new campaigns and tests
- Create new tracking for individual campaigns
- Assist Digital Marketing team with campaign performance and and ad placements
- Project management of creating new ads, landing pages and other related projects
- Help manage the digital landscape on search engines, Google, Bing, AOL
- Create reports of key performance indicators of campaigns and other relevant metrics
- Complete marketing tasks in timely and efficient manner
- Listen to phone calls and monitor campaign performance
- Contribute to team performance and help in other areas and projects as needed
- Interest in digital marketing
- Good work ethic
- Self driven & motivated – strong desire to learn
- Open to a quick paced, high intensity work environment where the industry and workplace are constantly changing
- Skilled in Excel & Microsoft office
- Good understanding and desire to learn metrics, with strong attention to detail
- Looks for new ways to improve on current processes
- Interest in learning and developing marketing, analytical, and skills
- Positive outlook, goal oriented, passionate person
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
Progrexion Holdings Inc - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard -