We are looking to identify a Paid Search/PPC (SEM) Coordinator to join a leading Long Island Company.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated search engine marketing (SEM) professional who works well in a team environment and has a strong paid search background. In this role, the Paid Search Coordinator will work on multiple brands, domestically & internationally and should be able to leverage internet and marketing skills to develop, execute, and optimize paid search campaigns in Google, Bing and all other major search engines. Key tasks will include search campaign generation /implementation, keyword research, development & analysis. A successful SEM Coordinator will demonstrate strategic insight to identify and capitalize on Search Marketing Trends.
- Set up successful Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaigns and implement overall paid search optimization strategies
- Keyword research and expansions
- Query build-outs including negative and match-type expansions
- Ad copy development and testing
- Landing page association and optimization for search engine quality score
- Maintain weekly internal reporting and deliver campaign findings after implementation
- TOD/DOW Analysis
- Keyword GAP Analysis
- Provide consistent and effective support to SEM Managers
We are looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented, hardworking professional with excellent communication skills to successfully perform search engine marketing activities. We seek individuals with a Bachelor’s degree, a minimum of 1-2 years of online advertising experience, working with relevant search engine toolsets on pay-for-performance search products.
- 1-2 years directly related SEARCH-ENGINE MARKETING EXPERIENCE (Google, Yahoo!, Bing etc.) with a metric focus
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to articulate clearly and effectively over the phone, through email, and in writing.
- Exceptional quantitative skills and aptitude including intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL
NBTY is a leading global vertically integrated manufacturer, marketer and distributor of a broad line of high-quality, value-priced nutritional supplements in the United States and throughout the world. Under a number of NBTY and third party brands, the Company offers over 22,000 products, including products marketed by the Company’s Nature's Bounty®, Vitamin World®, Puritan's Pride®, Holland & Barrett®, Rexall®, Sundown®, MET-Rx®, Worldwide Sport Nutrition®, American Health®, GNC (UK)®, DeTuinen®, LeNaturiste™, SISU®, Solgar®, Good 'n' Natural®, Home Health™, Julian Graves, Ester-C® and Natural Wealth brands.
NBTY offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes tuition reimbursement, health and dental plans, voluntary short-term and long-term disability, daycare subsidy and 401(k).
NBTY is an equal opportunity employer.
SEO Jobs Finder - 16 months ago
NBTY, Inc. (NBTY) is a vertically integrated manufacturer, marketer and retailer of a line of nutritional supplements in the United States a...