QuestPoint is an emerging data science and predictive analytics company based in Carlsbad. We’re a subsidiary of a 105 employee technology company.
We have a great opportunity for a Strategic Partnerships Intern to get into the emerging field of data science and predictive analytics. QuestPoint provides e-commerce analytics services to major global consumer brands.
We’re looking for a full-time, 40 hours per week Strategic Partnerships Intern to help with a wide variety of business development, marketing, and strategy projects. You will learn about how Fortune 500 companies are using data science to make better decisions. Additionally, you will learn about online marketing, strategy, and business development on both the enterprise and consumer side.
Day to day activities will include managing relationships with some of our data partners and creating new relationships as well. Around the holidays we’ll be starting a PR campaign that you’ll be able to be part of as well. We’ll be publishing reports on what consumers are buying this year, where they are buying, and other interesting facts. You’ll also be supporting our sales team in bringing on new customers for our e-commerce analytics product.
There is potential for a full-time employee role with the company and lots of opportunity for upward mobility. We’re a fun, progressive company. We want nothing more than for our employees to grow here and love what they do.
This internship is 40 hours a week and does not have a defined time period. Promotion to full-time employee with benefits is merit-based. If you’re a rock star, we’ll likely find a role for you.
- Driven and self-managing.
- Organization and project management skills.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Broad knowledge of the internet landscape.
- Excellent math skills--everything we do is numbers-driven.
Why work for QuestPoint?:
** To be considered, please apply through the web portal.
- Work environment with talented, smart, and fun colleagues
- Excellent learning environment and great hourly intern pay
- Opportunity to grow into a regular, full time position with full benefits
- Fully stocked kitchen with Keurig coffee machines, healthy and indulgent breakfast foods and snacks of all kinds
- Daily catered lunches with lunch truck day once a week
- In-office gym, fitness classes, game room, and meditation room
** Recruiters, please no phone calls, emails, or office visits.
QuestPoint is a mid-sized, growing and profitable software company based in Carlsbad, CA in North County San Diego. QuestPoint was...