- Identify possible equipment and processes for continuous improvements.
- Develop procedures/documentation for mix room.
- Audit all mix room process parameters and verify within specification. Issue reports weekly.
- Audit compliance with material usage reporting. Issue reports to management weekly.
- Audit proper paint preparation: viscosity, temperature, agitation, etc.
- Budget prep for capital expenditures
- Troubleshoot and correct process problems for formulation to the point of delivery.
- Maintain good housekeeping practices: storage of material (FIFO), inventory, hazardous waste.
- Maintain Quality System documentation: issue, collect, file.
- Downtime Reduction
- Work with suppliers to reduce overall VOC’s and types of reduction and flushing solvents.
- Monitor system cleaning performed by outside vendor to ensure expected targets are achieved.
- Establish and monitor all systems filtration change out schedule (mix room and paint system)
- Control flocculation equipment, operation and disposal in accordance with regulations
- Background in paint manufacturing
- Knowledge of paint processes and mix room operation
- Ability to carry out projects from inception to completion
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Good documentation skills
- Working knowledge of computers (e.g. Windows, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Knowledge of TS 16949, ISO 14001 and 18001
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future (external applicants).
HR Communications Manager - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard -