General Summary of Duties :|
Maintain interior and exterior areas in good condition paying close attention to wall painting, plastering, taping, paint mixing, furniture finishing, and maintenance.
Typical Physical/Mental Demands :
Requires mobility. Prolonged walking, standing, sitting, and bending. Ability to lift, push, pull, carry, and manipulate supplies. Eye/hand coordination and manual dexterity. Ability to distinguish letters, symbols, and colors. Normal vision and hearing range. Normal sense of smell, touch, and sound.
Typical Working Conditions :
Ability to work indoors and outdoors, being exposed to environmental factors such as seasonal heat, cold, noise, dust, and pollution. Ability to tolerate varying conditions of noise level, temperature, illumination, and air quality.
Examples of Duties (includes but is not limited to the following) :
1. Apply and maintain paint, varnish, and stains on interior and exterior surfaces.
2. Prepare surface for painting by removing old paint using paint remover, scraper, wire bush, etc.
3. Fill nail holes, cracks, and joints with caulk, putty, plaster, or other fillers.
4. Prime surface as necessary.
5. Prepare, measure, cut, and install tile, brick, and concrete block.
6. Perform other related duties as assigned.
Performance Requirements (knowledge, skills and abilities) :
Knowledge and use of sprayers and hand/power tools such as sanders, etc. Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Knowledge and use of all techniques for the trade. Ability to understand commands, questions, and instructions from supervisor and co-workers. Knowledge, understanding, and compliance of policies and procedures, job descriptions, daily memorandums, chemical labels, and other instructions.
No specific requirement. Trade apprenticeship preferred.
From entry-level to two years of relevant experience preferred.
Technical school certificate or trade license preferred.
Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- 2 years ago - save job