Position Summary: Intermediate level position that sandblasts, cleans and paints compressors and all other equipment as directed with moderate supervision.
- Operates cleaning equipment and prepares equipment for painting
- Ability to mix specific types of paint systems and applies these to customer and company specifications
- Ability to sandblast equipment to customer and company specifications
- Masks and feathers old paint in preparation for new paint. Must have knowledge of required tools and maintenance care
- Assists with paint compliance logs
- Follows all relevant HSE guidelines
- Promotes and supports safety, production and positive attitude
- Must be able to work with the team in developing improved work processes for the department
- Ability to be certified to drive a forklift
Skills and Requirements
- Standard requirements. Bending, squatting, climbing, stooping, twisting and reaching will all be required occasionally in this position
- Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 pounds
- Must comply with all OSHA regulations regarding paint safety procedures
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred; and one to three years related experience and/or training
Our core values – safety, service, respect, global perspective and integrity – define our culture. And our skilled employees are among the most respected experts in our industry. Perhaps you should be the next among us.
Exterran is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Exterran provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Exterran Holdings, Inc. is engaged in the full-service natural gas compression business. It provides operations, maintenance, service and...