Headquartered in Boston's Historic Faneuil Hall, WinnCompanies develops, acquires and manages multi-family and mixed income properties throughout the United States. Founded in 1971, WinnResidential's multi-family management and military housing services portfolio currently includes over 95,000 residences located in 23 states.
As diverse as WinnCompanies holdings may be, our 2,600 employees are united by a commitment to excellence and a common set of principles upon which the organization was founded more than 40 years ago.
As the nation’s 6th largest residential housing management company, WinnCompanies ability to successfully operate large and small scale urban and suburban multifamily properties across the country continues to be a source of pride for the company.
Location of Position: Camp Lejeune, NC
Title of Position: Painter
Statement of Job:
The Painter is responsible for painting the property in accordance with company standards. The purpose of this position is to help ensure that the appearance and the physical condition of the property satisfy ownership and management objectives.
The Painter reports to the Director of Maintenance.
A. The Property
1. Responsible for the continuous, routine painting of both the exterior and interior of the property.
2. Paints such areas and items as hallways, bathrooms, lobbies, common areas, inside and outside railings, and benches.
3. Performs all painting in accordance with a schedule determined and assigned by the Director of Maintenance at the end of each day.
4. Completes a daily work slip as work assignments are finished, and provides the slip to the Director of Maintenance at the end of each day.
5. Receives training as needed with regard to the most effective and efficient methods of fulfilling his/her responsibilities.
6. Responsible for maintaining all paint equipment and supplies in as clean and neat a condition as possible.
7. Responsible for maintaining an inventory of paint equipment and supplies, and for informing the Director of Maintenance of equipment and supply requirements.
8. Represents himself/herself and the property in a professional manner with residents, visitors, and other employees.
9. Wears the prescribed company uniform at all times during working hours.
10. Responsible for wearing his/her company identification at all times while at work.
11. Ensures the protection of surfaces not to be painted by laying drop cloths and tarps.
12. Must have knowledge of surface peculiarities and types of paint and sealants for different applications.
13. Must be able to mix colors, oils, and other ingredients to obtain proper shade, appearance, and consistency.
14. Must be able to apply texture to ceilings and walls using an air texture applicator and hopper.
15. Must be able to apply and finish wallpapers.
Qualifications and Experience:
1. Requires 1-3 year’s trade experience, formal, apprentice, or work related training.
2. Must be able to read and write English.
3. Must have a valid driver’s license, negative drug test results and acceptable driving record.
1. Must be able to bend, squat, kneel, lift, twist, climb, reach, stand, walk, use hands for repetitive pushing, pulling, and single grasp motions.
2. Must be able to lift objects weighing up to 60 pounds and move objects in excess of 100 pounds.
3. Must have the abilities to load and unload trucks safely, climb and carry ladders, and travel by personal or company automobile to work location or to other designations as required.
4. Must be able to work alone or with minimal supervision.
5. Must be able to deal with others in a diplomatic and positive manner.
Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Position may include Saturdays and overtime if necessary.
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.
WinnResidential - 11 months ago