The Vermont Teddy Bear Company is a growing organization consisting of three brands selling direct to consumer over multiple retail channels. We work hard, but we also know how to have fun!
VTB’s largest brand, Pajamagram is in search of a Catalog and Web Merchandiser. The qualified candidate will be responsible for merchandising the Pajamagram line in catalog and online.
Essential duties and responsibilities
1. Utilize analytical data to drive merchandising decisions that maximize catalog sales and margin.
2. Execute seasonal merchandising strategies in print by managing the catalog layout process, providing photography and editorial direction to improve presentations and increase sales.
3. Collaborate with merchant team and Marketing in the planning and execution of monthly email campaigns.
4. Maintain a Line Review sheet documenting products that will be exposed in each catalog creative.
5. Manage assortment plans and product exposure consistent with inbound receiving dates.
6. Responsible for 100% accuracy of product information in print and online.
7. Build bundle assortment including pricing recommendations. Analyse past season performance to determine key bundle successes to repeat and build strategy and assortment for new season. Merchandise Bundle Jump pages.
8. Maintain marked catalog noting sell through and new forecast from which to build merchandising decisions for the upcoming season.
9. Maintain merchandising calendar so that Merch team stays on deadline to key cross-functional partners.
10. Drive catalog and website improvements by coordinating with cross functional partners in Marketing, Design and Ecommerce.
11. Researches competitor’s catalogs to identify presentation and copy opportunities.
• Previous experience with catalog and web merchandising.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong computer skills. Facility with Microsoft Office suite programs. Ability to learn in-house hardware/software quickly.
• Ability to manage several products simultaneously with high attention to detail.
• Ability to analyze sales data and market trends as well as understand operational issues in order to provide clear, relevant feedback to meet Pajamagram sales goals.
• Ability to prioritize to meet deadlines and work effectively in a fast paced environment.
• Strong problem solving abilities
Education / Experience
• Bachelor’s degree
• Must have 3-5 years of merchandising experience.
The Vermont Teddy Bear Company - 5 months ago