1. Recovers pallets from grocery store accounts by reporting to the back of the store and loading Anheuser-Busch, Grupo Modelo and Silver Eagle pallets into pallet trailer.
2. Maintains positive customer relations when interacting with internal and external customers and responds to their issues and concerns in a timely manner.
3. Continually strives to recover the maximum number of pallets from assigned accounts. Utilizes handheld unit to track recovered pallets.
4. Submits daily activity reports to supervisor.
5. Manages time effectively to route daily work needs.
6. Adheres to strict safe working practices, Company policies, rules, regulations, corrects obvious hazards immediately or reports to supervisor if not immediately correctable.
7. Other duties as assigned.
Position is full-time, Thursday through Sunday, 10 hours per day. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday will be regular days off. Work schedule may change depending on business needs.
1. High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
2. One plus year related previous experience preferred.
3. Valid Texas Class C Drivers License, proof of liability insurance.
4. Driving record within MVR policy guidelines. - No license revocation, suspension, DUI/DWI, careless or reckless driving.
5. Mechanically inclined, able to follow verbal and written instruction.
6. Must be able to lift, push, pull, and/or carry an average of 60 lbs. consistently throughout the day.
Silver Eagle Distributors, headquartered in Houston, Texas is the nation's largest distributor of Anheuser-Busch products, and one of the...