Rexam Beverage Can Company is looking for highly motivated individuals to join our high-speed manufacturing operations. This is a fast paced, high volume, 24/7 manufacturing operation and demands a team player with demonstrated mechanical aptitude. Must be safety motivated and have good housekeeping skills. Must be able to work in a noisy environment.
We are seeking Candidate who has the mechanical aptitude and experience of working directly with production equipment (i.e. conveyors, sprays, ovens, printers, etc.) and knows the importance of proper and timely maintenance of machinery and equipment.
- Operates console that controls automatic Palletizing equipment to sort, inspect, transfer, and stack on pallets 12 oz and 24 oz cans.
- Constantly checks can lines for tipped or jammed cans; removes cans from line, examines cans for obvious defects.
- Removes jammed, broken or out of square pallets from pallet feed and discharge mechanism.
- Removes defective cans and informs supervisor of constant defect.
- Turns selector switch on palletizer to control stacking arrangement of cans on the pallet and to transfer loaded pallet to storage or delivery platform.
- May keep record of production and equipment performance.
Manufacturing/Industrial experience 1-3 yrs
Achievement of a 80% score on the Bennett Mechanical Comprehension Test
Basic math skills
Exposed to moderate to high noise level
Must be able to lift 30lbs
High School diploma or equivalent
Rexam - 21 months ago
Can you think of a better way to preserve, protect, and promote beverages? Rexam Beverage Can! Rexam Beverage Can is one of the biggest...