MAJOR RESULTS EXPECTED:
- Preparation of cold foods using appropriate utensils and equipment, and insuring freshness and proper food quality. 70%
- Wraps, labels, dates, and stores appropriately all food items. 20%
- Walks to and from different areas of kitchen, walk-in coolers, and hotel, as needed, for equipment, supplies, and/or ingredients. 10%
- Ensures adequate ticket times.
To prepare daily cold food items insuring freshness, food quality, and consistency per hotel specifications.
- Must stand during 85% of shift, and walk in and around kitchen area 15% of shift.
- Reading and writing skills required.
- Six months of previous Pantry Prep/Restaurant experience required.
- Must be able to bend and lift equipment weighing up to 60 lbs.
- Must be able to push carts of food items weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Hazards include but are not limited to slipping, tripping, cuts, and exposure to extreme hot and cold temperatures.
- Requires wearing of uniform and ability to fulfill related Hotel personal appearance standards for this position.
- Insures coolers and freezers are operating at proper temperatures, and are clean and organized.
- Assists Executive chef in accomplishing related hotel goals and objectives.
- Assists kitchen personnel as directed by chef on duty.
- Communicates all unusual occurrences to management immediately.
RegionalHelpWanted.com - 21 months ago