Arkansas Kraft Division is a fully-integrated pulp and paperboard mill. Facility Capabilities:
- A two paper machine, fully integrated with pulp/power/and recycled fiber capacity.
- Linerboard and corrugating medium production capability in basis weights from 26#/MSF to 69#/MSF
- Quality is part of the development and production process all along the line. Our ISO 9001:2008 certification underscores our commitment to continuous improvement.
Reporting to the Paper Machine Manager the Paper Machine Shift Supervisor will have operating responsibilities for safety, quality, cost, productivity and management of the Paper Machines, Secondary Fiber and Shipping crews. From a people perspective, the primary focus will be to provide strong leadership that builds future success of the business and development of an empowered, highly motivated operational crew. From a business perspective this position must focus on a steadfast commitment to safety and environmental stewardship, sustaining the highest operational quality and productivity levels, while partnering with maintenance to support the management of asset quality; ensuring the manufacturing reliability of equipment focusing on reducing and minimizing process downtime.
A degreed and experienced paper mill operations supervisor is preferred, experience in lieu of a degree may be considered. Should have at least 3 years of progressively more accountable operations supervisory experience ideally within the paper industry. While qualified candidates may come from outside the paper industry, it is expected that they will have similar experience in a highly automated process manufacturing environment and be accustomed to large-scale production in a commodity driven low-cost business.
- Successful candidate should have a proven record in developing and implementing training within operational crews.
- Full complement of leadership skills - including the ability to lead teams in a union environment.
- Has the credibility to work with other departments by motivating, inspiring and gaining commitment for a course of action that achieves results.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively deliver and reinforce consistent message to all levels.
- Provide leadership to maintain and improve safe working conditions and maintaining good housekeeping practices.
- Maintain and further develop a strong program for operational training for both entry level employees and the experienced operational personnel.
This fulltime position offers a competitive wage and a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, life insurance and a company match 401K investment program
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.
Green Bay Packaging - 15 months ago