To provide services to the users of the City of Elgin's Aquatic centers.
This position reports directly to the Aquatic Supervisor.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/TYPICAL TASKS::
- Responsible for the safety of all patrons both on the deck and in the water.
- Responsible for the teaching of City of Elgin swim lessons.
- Attend all required in-services.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and facility decorum at Lords/Wing Park Family Aquatic Center.
- Provide general information on Parks & Recreation activities and facilities.
- Maintain a positive public image and attitude with good public relations and customer service.
- Wear appropriate staff uniform.
- Attend all staff meetings.
- Abide by all City of Elgin rules and regulations as outlines in the Employee Manual.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 15 years of age.
- Knowledge of facility.
- Must obtain National Pool and Waterpark Certification.
- Ability to work pleasantly with patrons and fellow employees.
- Ability to enforce all rules and policies of the City at the facility in a diplomatic manner.
- Be able to handle multiple duties/tasks.
City of Elgin, IL - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard