Orrick currently has an excellent opportunity in the Washington DC office for a Public Finance Paralegal .
Must be able to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment. Candidate must perform technical and clerical tasks that require accuracy, careful attention to detail, strong organizational skills, excellent written and oral communication skills and strong computer proficiency. This position will provide assistance to attorneys in all aspects of public finance work, focusing on drafting, organizing and maintaining documents and transactional information. Ideal Candidate will have experience:
Four year college degree with excellent academic credentials is required. Three (3) to Five (5) years of paralegal experience in public finance, general finance or corporate. Ideal candidate will be a good listener, take initiative, complete tasks on schedule and produce an excellent work product. Must be flexible for overtime in the evenings and weekends.
- Organizing and coordinating public finance closings;
- Corresponding and interacting with clients and other finance team members;
- Preparing post-closing document binders;
- Identifying and reviewing documents for due diligence;
- Researching, drafting, and editing transactional documents;
- Conducting research;
- Preparing and coordinating responses to Requests for Proposals; and
- Drafting and filing documents with local, state and federal governmental agencies.
Salary is competitive for the Washington D.C. area. Great benefits.
To submit your resume and cover letter for this position, please select the Apply For This Job option below. Please include your salary expectations in your cover letter. Submissions without salary expectations may not be considered.
No phone calls please.