Provide professional support to assist company attorneys. May provide certain legal related services to the company.
1. Assist attorneys in legal research and fact gathering for litigation licensing and/or other matters.
2. Prepare and review contracts, legal memoranda, and other corporate documents under attorney supervision.
3. Monitor, direct, and track the performance of outside legal counsel.
4. Provide assistance to internal MMNA/MMCA customers as assigned or required.
5. Perform independent planning, problem identification, and resolution.
6. Conduct legal research, analysis, and develop conclusions of simple issues.
7. Provide proactive advice to internal MMNA/MMCA customers.
8. Perform other duties as assigned or required.
Typical Education and Experience Profile:
• 0 - 2 years prior paralegal and/or related functional experience.
• BS/BA and paralegal certificate from an ABA accredited program or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Prior automotive or related functional experience.
• Knowledge of Lexis/Westlaw.
• Knowledge of CCH
Mitsubishi - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Mitsubishi Motors North America (MMNA) oversees the North American operations of Japan's Mitsubishi Motors. It develops, manufactures,...