3E Company is seeking to hire a Paralegal. This position will be based in Carlsbad, CA.
- Work closely with Sales (and other departments as needed) to draft and review contracts in accordance with company policies and legal requirements. Resolve contractual issues.
- Work closely with customer procurement departments to resolve contractual and/or purchase order issues.
- Responsible for the contract approval and signature process. Review all Sales start-ups.
- Coordinate with legal counsel.
- Perform contract management processes. Manage contract questions & requests.
- Manage the Legal Department’s day-to-day administrative activities ( i.e. , mail, filing).
- Bachelor’s degree and ABA approved paralegal certificate.
- 5-7 years experience in contract administration.
- Licensed notary preferred.
- Ability to exercise judgment with respect to the development and implementation of alternatives to resolve contract/business issues.
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time management, negotiation and organization skills.
- Capable of managing multiple tasks and working well under pressure.
- Must be a self-starter, resourceful and able to participate in a highly collaborative, team-oriented work environment.
3E Company - 17 months ago