American Driveline Systems, Inc. is the leader in automotive after-market franchising. As the parent company of AAMCO Transmissions, Inc. and Cottman Transmission Systems, LLC, we are a dominant transmission and total car care company. As a well-known National Franchise Brand with over 900 locations nationwide we are currently seeking to hire an experienced Paralegal to join our corporate Law Department on a full-time basis.
Primary emphasis will be on FDD and contract administration, with secondary emphasis on formal dispute resolution support. The ideal candidate must be familiar with aspects of franchisor or franchise law firm experience, both with transactional and dispute resolution.
Salary commensurate with experience: ($35,000 - $45,000)
- Strong interpersonal skills highly organized with meticulous attention to detail, motivated and focused.
- Assist legal department updating of company files
- Excellent time management skills (prioritizing and follow-up)
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to operate with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of contracts and litigation
- Bankruptcy experience is a plus.
- Must have superior analytical and organizational skills with the ability to work in a time-sensitive environment
- Conduct compliance tapings as necessary
- Prepare and review legal contracts
- Provide administrative legal support on designated work assignments
- Review, analysis and provide executive summaries for assigned projects
- Bachelors degree or paralegal degree/certificate and 2+ years relevant business experience
Req. Code : Paralegal
AAMCO Transmissions inc - 12 months ago
Real Estate Paralegal
- 15 days ago
- 10 days ago
Robert Half Legal
Huntingdon Valley, PA
Robert Half Legal
- 6 days ago