DESCRIPTION: Butler Snow is seeking a paralegal for a shared role to assist in both business immigration matters and healthcare/regulatory cases. For business immigration cases, this position would be responsible for direct client contact to prepare a variety of business immigration cases. The successful applicant should have experience with the following non-immigrant cases: H1b, TN, L-1, E-1/2, J-1 waivers. The successful applicant should also be experienced with Labor Certification and Permanent Residency cases. One component of the healthcare regulatory position requires capturing client/attorney activity, entering the data into a client specific database, maintaining data quality and providing periodic reporting.
- Reviews documentation, applies judgment and determines information to be tracked in database.
- Performs periodic quality reviews of existing data
- Creates daily reports from database of information
- Creates monthly reports based on a prescribed protocol.
- Manages and processes the timely and accurate filing of U.S. immigration applications
- Develops, monitors and advises about immigration-related policy and practices
- Maintains databases; creates and processes letters, pleadings and case files; dockets and tracks deadlines, tracks and responds to discovery
- Organizational skills, attention to detail, and deductive reasoning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior technology skills – proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and knowledge of and familiarity with database applications
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and manage work load and to take the initiative in hand line projects and anticipating what needs to be done
- Work collaboratively and cooperatively with others
- Requires a high degree of professionalism and the ability to exercise good judgment
Butler Snow - 11 months ago