Exxon Mobil Corporation has an immediate opening for an experienced Litigation Paralegal to work full-time in the Litigation Section of the Law Department. This position is located in Houston, Texas.
Responsibilities include assisting with:
• Coordination of litigation holds;
• Legal and factual research;
• All aspects of the discovery process;
• Trial preparation and support;
• Communication with and reporting to clients.
Individuals seeking this position should have the following qualifications:
• Experience as a litigation paralegal in a law firm or corporate environment;
• Prior trial experience preferred;
• Knowledge of and familiarity with state and federal court rules;
• Knowledge of discovery process (including E-discovery);
• Good computer skills, including working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
• Previous legal hold and research software experience;
• Ability to work independently, as well as closely with clients, outside counsel, and other team members;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills;
• Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure;
• Demonstrated good judgment, discretion, diligence, dependability, and a strong work ethic;
• Bachelor’s degree and/or ABA-approved paralegal certification desirable, but not required;
• Some travel may be required.
EXXONMOBIL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Exxon Mobil - 14 months ago
It's not necessarily the oil standard, but Exxon Mobil is the world's largest integrated oil company (ahead of Royal Dutch Shell and BP)....