- Must possess a paralegal certificate or a minimum of six months experience in drafting discovery documents and discovery responses, summarizing claims files and medical records and interviewing clients.
- Minimum typing skills of 50 wpm with accuracy of 95%.
- Must be familiar with operation of general office equipment including calculator, fax machine, copy machine, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational and time management skills required.
- Prior PC experience required including knowledge of word processing software (Word and Excel preferred).
- Knowledge of law office management, time billing and legal research software preferred.
Infinity Insurance is seeking a Paralegal. This position provides general paralegal support for the office.
We offer an excellent benefits package. This is a great opportunity to join a strong, stable company!
Infinity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Infinity Property and Casualty does have its limits, but it goes farther than most to cover high-risk drivers. The insurer primarily...